What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Permanently show sunburst view

Votes:

When I show the sunburst view for all my devices, it automatically disappears and returns to the tree view when the auto-refresh timer reaches zero.

Is it possible to have the sunburst view permanently displaying?

prtg refresh sunburst

Created on Apr 16, 2012 3:37:26 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Is this by any chance a Read-Only user?

Created on Apr 17, 2012 9:01:54 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

we can't reproduce this in the moment. Which version of PRTG do you have running? And which browser are you using?

best regards.

Created on Apr 16, 2012 6:39:34 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

We're running PRTG version 9.2.1.2280, and I've checked it on Google Chrome 18.0.1025.162 and Firefox 5.0. I've tried it on two computers and had the same issue.

Created on Apr 17, 2012 8:48:05 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Is this by any chance a Read-Only user?

Created on Apr 17, 2012 9:01:54 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes it is! Hopefully that's the issue. I'll test it with a normal user later today and report back.

Created on Apr 17, 2012 9:10:37 AM

Votes:

Yep, the sunburst view stays there with a normal user. Thanks for your help.

Created on Apr 17, 2012 10:13:00 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.