VM is Windows 2008 R2 64Bit.
PRTG version is 188.8.131.525
I updated PRTG from 8 to 9 many weeks ago and since our virtual environment had a scheduled outage PRTG has not come back online. The Core Server Service will not start. I have been reading up on others suggestions and have tried the following with no luck!!
- Set the PRTG Core Server Service from Automatic to Automatic (Delayed Start)
- Checked the local computer login credentials
- Checked the admin login - cause when I upgraded I used my login
- Disabled Anti-Virus to see if any difference
- In Server Administrator - changed from Port 443 to Port 80
- In Server Administrator - changed from Specify IPs: (my ticked IP) to Localhost:127.0.0.1
- Rebooted PRTG VM multiple times after each change
Every time I try to start the core server I get the below error msg!!
Sorry, could not start PRTG Core Server (Web Server) Could not start webserver for http://10.176.20.243: Line too long on line 1
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!