What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Copy multiple sensors at once

Votes:

Hi,

In the management view, i can select multiple sensors using CTRL and selecting them by clicking. If i try to drag the group of selected sensors to another device, only one sensor will be copied. Is it possible to copy multiple sensors at once? If not, I'd like to add that to the wishlist :)

Regards, Matthias

copy multiple sensor

Created on Jun 19, 2012 8:48:35 AM

7 Replies

Votes:

We already have that on the wishlist. Until then please consider using the "Create Device Template" function!

https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg9/create_device_template

Created on Jun 19, 2012 8:52:20 AM by  Dirk Paessler [Founder Paessler AG] (11,025) 3 6

Votes:

Hi,

any update in this function? Cloning multiple sensors could save lot of time.

Created on Dec 29, 2014 10:45:47 AM

Votes:

It's still on the wish list. Please consider your vote counted, and bear with us.

Created on Dec 29, 2014 12:54:41 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Still on wish list..( How about allowing to clone multiple sensors of same type to other devices?

Gone figuring out the templates feature.

Created on Oct 29, 2015 4:20:14 PM

Votes:

Yes, still on the wishlist. Sorry.

Created on Oct 30, 2015 2:58:53 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

one vote up for this function!

Created on Aug 26, 2016 9:25:07 AM

Votes:

One more here. I really like this feature to be implemented. Copying sensors one by one is a real pain...

Created on Dec 7, 2017 9:54:57 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.