What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Showing all sensor graphs on one page

Votes:

Is it possible to have a page or dashboard that just shows the live graphs from a number of sensors?

We mainly use prtg for monitoring our firewalls and have to log on, click through to each sensor, then click to the Live view to get the larger graphs.

I'd prefer to be able to right click the graph and say "Add to dashboard" so that I can have a page showing all the live graphs for all the firewalls that I'm responsible for.

Olly

dashboard graphs prtg

Created on Jul 6, 2012 1:40:59 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

You can now upvote the feature request here.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Oct 5, 2018 6:46:36 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

5 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
you might have a look at the Maps funcionality of PRTG for this purpose.
Best regards

Created on Jul 6, 2012 2:05:42 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Back in the previous versions, I believe 6.x at least, you could set up a tiled screen. For example 2x4, 3x3, 3x5, etc. I forget the exact options, but something along those lines. And for each "tile" you could select a graph to place in there.

The maps feature is very clumsy and time consuming to arrange/resize objects. Making a change later on to place something on the map that requires you to shuffle things around is not something I ever look forward to.

It would be nice to have the tiling functionality back or add functionality to create dashboards ourselves. This is not uncommon and would really polish up the PRTG product.

Created on Aug 28, 2012 6:51:00 PM

Votes:

Hi,
I will put your request on the wishlist for upcoming releases. Please note that I cannot guarantee if or when something will be implemented. If you want to read about how feature requests are handled you might have a look at this blog article.
Best regards

Created on Aug 29, 2012 9:45:56 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Is this feature on a wish list? If yes it is going to be great and the panel process creation will be easier. Our customers are requesting this a long time ago.

Thanks.

Created on Oct 2, 2018 3:23:58 PM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

You can now upvote the feature request here.

Kind regards,
Felix Saure, Tech Support Team

Created on Oct 5, 2018 6:46:36 AM by  Felix Saure [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.