What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom OID for APC Cooling units

Votes:

I have a APC RC and SC units and I am looking for some help in setting up the OID correctly. How do I get the correct information for the OID? I am will to hire someone to help and get this done as soon as possible as My cooling equipment has to be monitored correctly.

Thanks

apc prtg12 snmp-library

Created on Jul 18, 2012 2:07:22 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

most likely APC is able to provide MIBs for these devices that can be imported then with our MIB Importer. Did you already consult them?

best regards.

Created on Jul 18, 2012 2:26:01 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

yes I've imported the mib to the importer already, and I have been getting raw information but the issue is how to get the correct information.

Created on Jul 18, 2012 2:49:46 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.