What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Didn't Report Disk Failure in Dell MD3000I

Votes:

Hi There I have PRTG setup to Monitor My Dell MD3000I.

But for some Reason it didn't Report a disk Failure.

Is this a configuration error Down to My Part? if so How should it be Setup. thanks Ashley

disk failure md3000i prtg

Created on Aug 15, 2012 2:43:22 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

how exactly do you have it set up? Can you maybe send some screenshots?

best regards.

Created on Aug 16, 2012 1:59:50 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I can do.

Do you have an email address to send them to or shall I just send them to the standard support address.

Thanks

Ashley

Created on Sep 5, 2012 10:36:33 AM

Votes:

I would like to know the proper settings to be notified of a physical Disk failure. I see the PRTG settings to monitor virtual disks, but I see nothing that would allow me to monitor Physical disks for the MD3000i used as a SAN

Created on May 12, 2014 4:57:49 AM

Votes:

Douglas, just to check, are you referring to the SSH SAN Physical Disk Sensor. It's currently available in Preview builds. It should soon be available in Stable builds as well. Please bear with us.

Created on May 12, 2014 2:39:19 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.