What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

BES Monitoring

Votes:

I have a very large deployment to do for one of the biggest Telcos in Nigeria, within 24-hours from now. I want to be sure I'm not missing anything;

1. Will PRTG 12 be able to monitor a BES environment and is there any special thing I need to put in place to ensure a smooth deployment and discovery?

2. What level of Support does Paessler PRTG provide for BES monitoring?

I will really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

bes-monitoring blackberry-enterprise-server telco-bes-support

Created on Sep 3, 2012 4:51:48 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

I am very sorry, but PRTG has no "native" sensors for BES-Monitoring.

best regards.

Created on Sep 4, 2012 7:07:38 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for your feedback Lindner. So, what kind of sensors can be used for BES-Monitoring. What would be your suggestions?

Thanks for your feedback.

Created on Sep 4, 2012 7:34:11 AM

Votes:

I'm interested in this as well

Created on Feb 22, 2013 6:44:33 PM

Votes:

Regarding PRTG on BlackBerry: It is possible to use our old Android client PRTGdroid on your BB10 phone and on your Playbook with OS 2.0 or later. For detailed instructions, please see this article.

Created on Oct 22, 2013 9:23:50 AM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.