What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can't add multiple users to new user group

Votes:

I have created a new user group, and am trying to add multiple new users to the group. Under System Administration > User Groups, I click the "Add Multiple Users to a User Group" button. I'm then presented with a pull-down menu to select the user group to add the users to. However, the new group I have just created does not show up in the pull-down menu. What step am I missing to get my new group to show up in the list?

groups prtg user

Created on Sep 12, 2012 3:21:02 PM

Last change on Sep 13, 2012 9:53:53 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Sorry - it is a bug - we forwarded it to our development team and in one of the next releases of PRTG this will be fixed.

Meanwhile, please use Mozilla Firefox; or simply press F5 in Google Chrome browser to see the new group.

Created on Sep 13, 2012 8:53:52 AM by  Waltraud Bestelmeyer (110) 2 1

Last change on Sep 13, 2012 9:53:30 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Product Manager]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.