What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

When will 64bit version will be stable

Votes:

Hi,

We want to design a PRTG infrastructure, we want to monitor a lot of servers (150 to 200 servers). Because we want to have a redundant(failover) architecture we can only use 1 core and 1 failover server. Because of the 3GB limitation our server is not be able to monitor al servers . Because we want to implement PRTG in our network we wan't to know how long it take before we can use the 64bit version.

Thanks.

Regards,

Lesley

64bit architecture prtg

Created on Sep 20, 2012 9:47:39 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi Lesley,
the 64 bit version is at the moment available in the "Preview" release channel and from there it will be merged to stable. I'm afraid I cannot give any precise ETA for 64 bit being available in the "Stable" channel but it should be sometime from October to November.
Best regards

Created on Sep 20, 2012 11:27:24 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Do you know when the 64bit version will go stable? Im waiting with my implementation because of this version. Hope u can give me a date.

Regards,

Created on Oct 22, 2012 10:23:38 AM

Votes:

Hi,
we are planning a stable release of the 64 bit version sometime this week.
Best regards

Created on Oct 22, 2012 10:26:06 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.