What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Monitoring Microsoft UAG and TMG 2010

Votes:

Hi All,

I have been trying to get the UAG & TMG monitored using PRTG, but no luck. By default UAG & TMG locks the ports and not allowing the PRTG PROBE to gather the report.

I have created the Firewall rule which has ( RPC, Netbios, other custom ports, etc), however still am not able to gather the basic CPU & Memory Information. I see only the Ping Sensor. Has any had done this before?

Appreciate your help on this!

Regards

Bala

prtg tmg uag

Created on Sep 26, 2012 6:15:27 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

How that would help me in this situation? Please explain. The issue here is the communiucation with the servers. Probe not able to communicate with UAG & TMG servers.

Created on Sep 26, 2012 8:27:34 AM

Votes:

you will have to install a remote probe on the TMG then.

Created on Sep 26, 2012 9:32:17 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.