What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to make live graph for last 24 hours in Dash board?

Votes:

I am trying to develop a dash board with traffic graphs. In the available option to make a live graph is only showing last two hours. I am interested to make a live graph for last 24 hours. Example if right now its 10:00AM the graph should be from today's 10:00AM to yesterday 10:00AM.

Regards Muhammad Israr

dashboard live-graph-for-24-hours snmp

Created on Oct 2, 2012 7:01:49 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,
I'm afraid a live graph covering 24 hours cannot be shown in PRTG. It is only possible to have a lice graph covering up to max. 16 hours.
The setting can be changed in the PRTG Server Administrator, but please be aware when changing the setting there, it will be changed globally and PRTG might need far more resources.
Best regards

Created on Oct 2, 2012 7:19:40 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.