What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Do the System/Core/Probe Health sensors count against the freeware 10-sensor limit?

Votes:

I really like this software, and the freeware version suits my needs. I would just like to know if these default senors count against the limit (I'm currently in trial mode), and if they do, how can I delete them?

limit sensors trial

Created on Nov 2, 2012 8:50:00 PM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi,
yes, the mentioned sensors are counting against the 10 Freeware Sensors and I'm afraid they cannot be deleted as they are used for internal diagnostics. If you are in need of more sensors, you might switch to the release channel Canary which will give you instant access to 30 sensors even in the freeware.
Best regards

Created on Nov 5, 2012 7:31:45 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.