What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Error connecting with SSL

Votes:

Hi

I have installed the GUI Enteprise console and can see all of my devices/sensors yet I recieve an error every 60 second stating:

Not Connected(Error connecting with SSL. Error connecting with SSL error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD: wrong version number)

I am able to connect to my monitor through the Chrome web browser with no issues.

Any ideas?

ssl ssl3-get-record wrong-version-number

Created on Nov 13, 2012 12:01:48 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please forward us your \Logs (system) and \Logs (web server) sub-directories of the data directory as zipped files to [email protected] for analysis. You will find the same within the data directory, as defined under the "Core Server" tab of the Server Administration tool.

Created on Nov 14, 2012 2:19:43 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.