What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can I add a custom Webpage on PRTG Web interface?

Votes:

If I navigate Devices for example, right now I can only see Group View, Device List, etc, can I add a new Option on this menu? And on this new Option, I want to embed a web page.

So if this is possible, when I navigate to Device, I should see the new Option and when I opened it, I should see the embedded page.

I know that embedding a webpage and designing HTML is possible on Maps, I just want to know if this possible.

Please advise.

Thanks!

custom view web-interface

Created on Nov 15, 2012 6:47:51 AM

Last change on Nov 20, 2012 2:18:56 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

2 Replies

Votes:

On the current web interface, If I hover my mouse to Devices menu, I can only see Group View, Device List, Favorite devices, etc. Can I add a new Option on this menu? For example, I want to name this option as Helpdesk Portal, and inside this portal, I want to embed a webpage.

So if this is possible, when I hover to Devices menu, I should see Helpdesk Portal and when I opened it, I should see the embedded page.

I know that embedding a webpage and designing HTML is possible on Maps, I just want to know if adding a webpage is also possible.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Created on Nov 19, 2012 2:33:07 AM

Last change on Nov 20, 2012 2:19:13 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Votes:

I'm afraid that isn't currently possible with PRTG. You would have to use the Maps function, as you mentioned. Sorry.

Created on Nov 20, 2012 2:19:58 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.