What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Getting PE029 on many folder sensors.

Votes:

I have folder sensors on 13 servers that monitor my backups. They are all set to inherit credentials from the probe. Out of the blue they all went red giving me the PE029 code overnight. I have restarted the PRTG server a couple times to to avail. Any recommendations?

file folder pe029 sensor

Created on Dec 6, 2012 2:50:21 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Please see if the tips & links in the following article do help: https://kb.paessler.com/knowledgebase/en/topic/4423

Created on Dec 7, 2012 2:03:22 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I tried those as I originally found that thread myself, and had no lunch. This is why I made my own post. Any help is appreciated!

Created on Dec 7, 2012 9:38:42 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.