What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Startup: Starting Core Server: PRTG Network Monitor 12.4.7.3474 PRTG Network Monitor Trial (25 days

Votes:

I am using freeware PRTG but still showing this mesage

""Startup: Starting Core Server: PRTG Network Monitor 12.4.7.3474 PRTG Network Monitor Trial (25 days left)""

Time is auto decrease day to day.

I really like this software, Many many thanks to paessler

license prtg trial

Created on Dec 10, 2012 1:17:30 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

It would seem you are running a trial, not a freeware version of the software. Trial keys are time limited, so the installation in case should rever to freeware mode as soon as the time has run out.

Created on Dec 10, 2012 1:31:54 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Last change on Mar 3, 2015 3:42:00 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support]

Votes:

How can i change serial key to freeware bow,

And also advice how i can take backup of my all prtg settings, So that i can recover in re-installation in feature

Created on Dec 10, 2012 1:48:11 PM

Votes:

But i have using a freeware key and install freeware downloaded package which all provide on my email,

Created on Dec 10, 2012 1:56:51 PM

Votes:

The freeware version does not use a key. The key you received is a trial key, which will unlock the full functionality of the software for a limited time period. The easiest way to revert to freeware is merely to wait until the trial period has run out.

As regards backup procedures, please have a look at How do I backup all data and configuration of my PRTG installation?

Created on Dec 10, 2012 2:35:36 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.