What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

What are the steps to monitor Routers or Switch CPU usage in Prtg Ver 6 ?

Votes:

Hello,

I can not find any option to monitor Routers or Switch CPU usabe by using OID in prtg Traffic Grapher Ver 6..

Please can any one tell me is it possible to monitor CPU usage of any Cisco Router or Switch in Ver -6, In case if not please suggest me the supporting module of PRTG with steps please ?

PRTG - PRTG Traffic Grapher Enterprice Ver 6

Regards Rasul

cpu prtg snmp

Created on Dec 18, 2012 8:39:50 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Add a sensor, then select "SNMP," then select "SNMP Custom." You can then enter a specific OID for the sensor to use. Please notice PRTG 6 is nowadays considered as deprecated and is no longer supported by us.

Created on Dec 18, 2012 10:54:10 AM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.