What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Login with default but error message in Google Chrome

Votes:

I setup the software for default login using the provided ID and passcode. When I try to login from another subnet to the website I can get to the front end and click the button for default login but the next message comes up as "Not Found". What is "Not Found"? It does not give me any other message in Google chrome. I can login with not problem from a workstation on the same subnet but not from another subnet? Is this block due to trial version?

login login-error subnet

Created on Dec 19, 2012 5:07:12 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please send an email to [email protected], including a screenshot of what you see (including address bar, PRTG footer, etc.). Please refer to this thread, in order to identify the same.

Created on Dec 19, 2012 7:58:51 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.