I'm trying to set a Sensor Factory sensor to Warning, if 1 or more of the defined channels are in an Error state.
The Error Handling part below the Channel definition gives me an option to set the sensor factory sensor to warning state if 1 or more of the source sensors are in an error state (2nd option), but that doesn't work.
Here's my channel definitions:
- 1:Server 1 - Tomcat channel(3841,0)
- 2:Server 2 - Tomcat channel(3843,0)
- 3:Jobspooler channel(3839,0)
- 4:Druckspooler channel(3840,0)
- 5:Datenbank channel(3842,0)
- 6:Datenbank Prozessor channel(3848,0)
I've manually set the 1st channel's sensor to an error state by altering the limits, but the sensor factory sensor still is in OK state. Do I have to use the custom Formula and set it to Error state, even though there is this Error Handling option, or is there anything wrong with my channel definitions?