What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Riverbed Steelhead Sensors

Votes:

Hey guys,

Any plans for built in Riverbed Steelhead sensors? I currently monitor my Steelhead WAN accelerators through the MIB files provided by Riverbed but of course they are not as clean and neat as a built in sensor would be.

You guys recently released the NetApp sensors which made monitoring of them alot easier than using the MIB files. So I am hoping to be able to do the same thing with the Riverbed's.

Thanks, Jon

riverbed snmp steelhead

Created on Jan 6, 2013 10:35:11 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
I'm afraid at the moment no such sensors are planned. Sorry.
I will add your request to the wishlist for upcoming versions but cannot guarantee if or when something will be implemented.
Best regards

Created on Jan 7, 2013 11:43:59 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

any plans about this?

Created on Jan 28, 2016 5:35:23 PM

Votes:

Hello tensai,
thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately there's not enough feedback/requests to justify the development of a built-in sensor for this. Please note that we've recently introduced a few more SNMP Custom sensors which can make your life easier:

Best Regards,

Created on Jan 29, 2016 12:56:36 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Last change on Jan 29, 2016 12:56:52 PM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.