What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

show sensor status on website?

Votes:

I would like to show a sensor status on my website so that customers can see if there are any issues with our system?

I only want them to see the colours of the sensor not all of the information.

status website

Created on Jan 21, 2013 4:48:24 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

you can use a public map for this and then include this into your website with an iframe for example. Please see the according suggestions in the according article How can I safely publish my PRTG data?.

best regards.

Created on Jan 21, 2013 6:07:17 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Are there a solution to show a public map or just some basic information like up & down sensors in an iframe for users who don't have IE9 or Chrome? I want to publish network status on my intranet, but all users are stuck with IE8.

kind regards...

Created on May 10, 2013 3:15:32 PM

Votes:

I'm sorry but at the moment our maps do not support older browsers, the iFrame that we have for the maps will only display properly if you display it in Chrome or Firefox.

Created on May 13, 2013 1:16:36 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.