What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

No Sensors available for Exchange 2007 via WMI?

Votes:

Hi,

i just tried to add some Exchangesensors via WMI. I first created the new computer, selected email, selected WMI Exchange and proceeded. In the next dialog there were no performance counters to select.

What is wrong? I just updated to new newest version of PRTG. I can use WMI to get information about diskusage.

Best regards Hannes

exchange-2007 performance-counters wmi

Created on Feb 22, 2013 4:58:36 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

I'm afraid if there are no possible WMI Exchange sensors listed, it most likely is an issue in the WMI System on the target Exchange, and then it needs repairing. Please try to repair the WMI System on the target Exchange host.

best regards.

Created on Feb 25, 2013 1:39:24 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.