What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

how can i increase sensor comments font size

Votes:

i would like increase sensor comment font size, i guess it's in customerstyles.css, but what's the code ?

thanks

font sensor size

Created on Feb 26, 2013 4:45:57 PM

5 Replies

Votes:

Dear Jeff,

you are right, the customerstyles.css is the right file.

use:

#comments_ {
 font-size: 33px !important;
}

change the 12px to what are you fine with. Please make sure to clear the browser cache to see the changes on live on an browser reload (On Google Chrome it is STRG+F5 for example). Please be aware though that this might change with the release of 13.2: What about my web interface customizations as of PRTG 13.2?

Created on Feb 26, 2013 5:16:46 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Last change on Feb 27, 2013 5:58:34 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thank's for your fast reply, our version is 13.1.1.1089.

i add in the customerstyles.css file, but it's doesn't work.

#comments_ {
 font-size: 12px;
}
I reload the page after clearing browser cache and i tryed on a brand new browser installed.

any idea ? Thank's

Created on Feb 27, 2013 8:51:28 AM

Last change on Feb 27, 2013 5:57:42 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I'm sorry, the code was not fully correct, I changed it.

#comments_ {
 font-size: 33px !important;
}

Created on Feb 27, 2013 5:58:21 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi, since we upgrarde in version 13.2.3.2220 customerstyles.css don't work. any idea ?

thank a lot Jeff

Created on Jun 11, 2013 3:08:43 PM

Votes:

As written above, with updating to 13.2, please see: What about my web interface customizations as of PRTG 13.2?

Created on Jun 11, 2013 5:37:27 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.