What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Bandwith DS3

Votes:

I'm using snmp in prtg to monitor a serial interface DS3 the interface routinely show above 44Mbps. How can this be possible if DS3 link is 44Mbps shouldn't the max I ever see on the link be 44Mbps?

bandwidth-monitor prtg snmp

Created on Feb 27, 2013 5:34:12 PM

4 Replies

Votes:

Could you provide us with a screenshot? Furthermore, if you scan against the interface(s) in case using our SNMP Tester, does the Tester yield the same results as the sensor?

Created on Feb 28, 2013 12:40:34 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Votes:

How do I add screen shot?

Created on Feb 28, 2013 3:05:23 PM

Votes:

It's not possible to embed a picture directly into the knowledge base. You would have to host it at an image provider and source the image from there. As an alternative, forward the screenshot in case to [email protected], refering to this knowledge base thread.

Created on Mar 1, 2013 10:42:05 AM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Votes:

Created on Mar 1, 2013 3:02:27 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.