What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

is it possible to remove traffic total on snmp traffic sensor

Votes:

hey

is it possible to making the snmp traffic sensor to only show in put traffic and out put traffic on the interface as default on all the sensor we have,(remove traffic total and downtime graph)

if not is there some work around so we don't have to single handily turn it off on each snmp traffic sensor

bandwidth-monitor graphs snmp-traffic

Created on Mar 15, 2013 1:44:14 PM

3 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hello,

it should be possible to change this for several sensors at once using the Multi-Edit. Did you try that already?

best regards.

Created on Mar 15, 2013 4:35:09 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thx alot that was what i was looking after. now i just find out i got another problem it seems like there is some difference between the data graph depending on when it was add ever thing before 2012 07 got sum and ever thing after that date have traffic total, when both of them it mark and i go to setting --> setting channel it only show downtime so i could use some help how to sort them after dateadd in that type (snmp traffic) or how to convert them to the newer type of snmp traffic sensor

do you have a nice tip to that aswell :D got over 1000 sensor so it will take some time to look them out thx agin :)

Created on Mar 18, 2013 12:02:14 PM

Votes:

I'm sorry, I don't have a tip for that one. This was a change in the "naming" of SNMP Traffic Sensors. We did change the name from "Traffic Sum" to "Traffic Total" some time ago. I'm afraid you can only try going by packs of sensors.

Created on Mar 19, 2013 9:51:15 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.