What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Bandwidth Monitor, SF200-26

Votes:

I'm new to the use of the prtg application, but I'm trying to monitor a cisco sf200-26, which i'm unable to. There is no snmp, and the rmon is internal to the switch. How can i capture the rmon info to display a graph on the traffic bandwidth ?

Thanks

prtg rmon sf200

Created on Mar 27, 2013 12:41:02 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

If SNMP is not available for the device in case I'm afraid PRTG won't be able to query the same, respectively we wouldn't really know how, particularly if RMON is only available internally. Generally, the data provided therewith is provided by the SNMP component.

Created on Mar 28, 2013 2:00:13 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.