What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I would like to use the sensorstats icons/buttons on own webpage

Votes:

On top of our (and most people's probably) PRTG webpage there are 6 buttons with errors, down, warning, ok, paused and unusual (with numbers in them representing the amount of sensors in that state).

I would like to use this row of coloured icons/buttons on our own custom-made dashboard (on which we will also include icons and info from our helpdesk package).

How can I do this ?

Thanks!

custom dashboard icons sensor webpage

Created on Apr 11, 2013 10:46:27 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi,

You can use the channel values of Custom Sensor PTF.SensorCountXML to get the data you are looking for.

Regards,

Created on Apr 11, 2013 7:03:24 PM

Last change on Mar 14, 2016 9:57:35 AM by  Erhard Mikulik [Paessler Support]

Votes:

You would create a Custom Map through the Maps button in the web interface. There you can add a number of different things including showing the Alarms, Errors, Up Sensors etc. from the Data Tables section.

Custom Maps

Created on Apr 12, 2013 6:21:55 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.