What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report Question

Votes:

I have added a bunch of "SNMP Custom" sensors to collect page counts on printers. The numbers are in the "Last Result" field on the sensor, and I can get the value (only) to show up on the graph to the right, but I cannot get values onto a report. I would like a simple report that lists the sensors with the current values.

Second, I deleted what I thought was my own version of one of your "canned" reports, and was actually deleting yours instead. Is there a way to re-import that report back again? I suspect it would contain many of the answers to questions I am posting here...

Thanks again for the help.

prtg reports snmp

Created on Apr 12, 2013 3:29:10 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

To restore the report that was deleted, you would need to restore your old conifiguration as those reports are contained in the config file.

You could also re-create a report similar to the one that was deleted. All of the data templates are built into the software for formatting the data and you can select which template you want and then set up the Sensors that you would like to run the report on. I'm afraid there is not a way to import the reports again.

As to creating the report for your SNMP custom sensor, if you create a new report then select a graph template and your period, then save the report and select the Print Total sensors manually, then run the report you should see an ascending graph of the values for your total pages printed.

Created on Apr 15, 2013 12:17:48 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.