What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can I add toplists to a Map?

Votes:

I can't figure out how to add a toplist from a packetsniffer to a map. Possible?

I tried adding it as an html link, but that creates problems since it loads the whole web page, requires a login, etc. I would like just the toplist displayed on a page that is publicly available.

maps prtg

Created on Apr 17, 2013 7:12:40 PM

6 Replies

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Hi,
toplists in maps are possible (but only the Primary Toplist of a sensor). You will find the according objects in the Map Designer on the right hand either in section Graphs or Data Tables. In both sections a object Primary Toplist for Sensor can be found.
Best regards

Created on Apr 18, 2013 5:35:38 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Ok, that worked as advertised - thanks! However, only the list portion shows. Is there any way to include the pie chart?

Created on Apr 19, 2013 4:38:06 AM

Votes:

What precise version of PRTG are you using at the moment?

Created on Apr 19, 2013 9:28:28 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Created on Apr 19, 2013 3:15:41 PM

Votes:

I'm afraid this is not possible in the version you are using. You would have to update to the latest version to do so.

Created on Apr 19, 2013 3:26:22 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

OK - updated to v12 and now all is well. Nifty! Thanks!

Created on Apr 25, 2013 5:02:52 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.