What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

One Time Maintenance

Votes:

Hi, it looks like you incorporated a one time maintenance option under the settings tab for devices and sensors. Is there any right click ability going to be added soon so we can quickly apply maintenance on a device?

downtime maintenance one-time

Created on Apr 26, 2013 6:52:47 PM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

for instant maintenance, we do have the right click option to pause for x minutes is that not already what you are looking for?

Created on Apr 27, 2013 8:57:43 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

No that isnt it, if I want put a device in downtime starting at tomorrow at 4 PM, I can go to the settings tab for the device or sensor and scroll down to one time only maintenance window and configure it.

I wanted to know if this feature will be included in the right click option like the other maintenance selections.

Created on Apr 29, 2013 1:02:43 PM

Votes:

Hello,

I will certainly add this to the wish list, but I do not know if and when this will be made available in PRTG .

Created on Apr 29, 2013 1:51:50 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

We have an client who really would like to have this option available. It would be very nice to quickly pause with the right mouse click and select and from and until time.

Created on May 1, 2013 8:48:13 PM

Votes:

With the current version, you can right click on a device and click "pause until" then you can set when the sensor will be unpaused by date and time.

Created on May 2, 2013 7:41:08 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.