What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Increase font size in maps in 13.2

Votes:

hi Dear Support. how con i to increase the font size in maps in the latest release. I use to use this on customerstyles:

.top10listcontainer td,.top10listcontainer th, .top10listcontainer td div,.top10listcontainer th div { font-size:30px; }

But that doesnt work with the new webroot - styles_custom. with B.R

font map top10list

Created on May 15, 2013 10:35:42 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

You would have to place the following in the webroot/css/styles_custom.css:

.top10listcontainer td,.top10listcontainer th,
.top10listcontainer td div,.top10listcontainer th div {
  font-size: 30px;
}

Does that work?

Created on May 16, 2013 7:35:09 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Votes:

Did it work? Have the same problem... :(

Created on Apr 23, 2019 7:38:11 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Due to the fact that the post almost 6 years old, I suspect that it does not work anymore. Unfortunately, we (the Tech Support) can't assist with customizations in PRTG, as explained here:
https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/78334-what-is-your-position-towards-customizing-prtg

Best regards.

Created on Apr 23, 2019 7:41:54 PM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 10, 2022 2:31:13 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.