What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

can i rotate object in map by Enterprise console

Votes:

i want to rotate object in map by enterprise console or other option.

2. my connectors not visible in map view . please help

connection map map-view

Created on Jun 20, 2013 8:57:19 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

It's not possible to rotate the objects in the maps, sorry.

Are your connectors visible when you are in the map designer? It may be that they are being blocked by an object that is higher in the hierarchy on that map? Also, which version are you running? There was a version where the connections were not showing correctly so I would make sure to update in case that is the cause.

Created on Jun 20, 2013 2:34:02 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thanks ,

Que-02 - Connectors

sorry for disturbed. i was ok after change my browser to google chrome.

but i cant change color and thickness of it.

Created on Jun 24, 2013 10:08:02 AM

Votes:

If you want to edit the size of these lines, you can do so by editing the _Prtg.Maps.css and change the stroke_width values but this is not supported by Paessler and we do not recommend changing the CSS files as it could damage the over all installation.

The colors are created by code that is not editable unless you want to change the native black lines that do not show status and that is also available in the CSS mentioned previously.

Created on Jun 24, 2013 12:41:13 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.