What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Autodiscover Template

Votes:

Is there a way to right click a device you added in the tree, and then run autodiscover against a template that you select on the fly? This would be much easier than going into each individual device and changing the assigned autodiscover template.

Thanks

autodiscover prtg template

Created on Jul 9, 2013 10:39:28 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Unfortunately this is not possible at this time but it's something that I'll bring up at the developers meeting to see if it would be possible to implement.

Created on Jul 10, 2013 12:27:00 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Votes:

This would be amazing. I would like to echo this request.

Created on Jul 11, 2013 7:08:15 PM

Votes:

I brought this up at the meeting and we are going to be looking into if this would be possible since we agree that this would be a neat feature, we just have to figure out if it's possilbe through the AJAX interface. I'll let you know how it goes.

Created on Jul 12, 2013 8:46:54 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.