What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

HTTP XML/REST Value sensor - Response not wellformed

Votes:

I have just upgraded to PRTG Network Monitor 13.3.4.2527 x64 and a 'HTTP XML/Rest Value sensor' that worked fine with the previous version has started to report a 'Response not wellformed - (code: PE132)' error

The xml response being received by PRTG has not changed and I have run the xml through several on-line xml format checkers and had no issues reported.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Al B

error xml-response xml-rest-value

Created on Jul 15, 2013 11:22:50 AM

2 Replies

Votes:

Just thought I would add that I have also used the PRTG XML/REST Sensor Query Builder tool which I downloaded from PRTG web site and putting in exactly the same sensor configuration that gives the following:

Output to PRTG - 2013-07-15 07.27.23 EDT:XML last generated: 2013-07-15 07.27.23 EDT

The latest version of PRTG gives its last message as :

Response not wellformed: "(0:XML last generated: 2013-07-16 06:27:25 EDT )" (code: PE132)

Created on Jul 16, 2013 11:00:02 AM

Votes:

Thank you for your KB-Post. Can you please send us the XML (that is checked) in a text-file via email to [email protected]? Thank you!

Created on Jul 17, 2013 11:40:36 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.