What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Report Feature Request

Votes:

Hi,

I just want to suggest about the reporting of PRTG, if it can specify specific template for every sensor included in the report like for example the first sensor in the report use Graph Only (1 min. interval) and the second sensor use Graph 15 min interval, Table 15 min interval.

Or to have an option to choose in terms of graphs, table and interval for every sensor.

graphs interval reports sensor table

Created on Aug 14, 2013 9:10:56 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. I did just add your "vote" to the corresponding request to our Wish list! Thank you very much for the feedback! If you'd like, please have a look at the following blog post by our CEO, explaining "How We Rate Your Feature Requests".

best regards.

Created on Aug 15, 2013 9:52:08 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

1. DEVICE MAP CHANGES My company has about 70 Locations, and i find the Geo Map useful at the device tree view, its not very useful when within a remote probe or when viewing a device.

What would be useful is to allow users to upload visio or other Office layout ect so we can identify where in the office the device is located (very useful for printers ect) Also this would be great for your smaller customers.

2. DELL SENSORS (SAN / IDRAC) Lastly i would like to see support for Dell SAN's and built functionality for idrac (i do use the OME sensors), would be nice to connect to consoles on idrac from directly within PRTG.

3. ABILITY TO TURN TICKET FEATURE

4. MENU CUSTOMIZATIONs (So you can add links to other Help Desk Products that we use)

Created on Jun 16, 2015 6:36:36 PM

Votes:

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it. I've added your points to the wish list, allow me to comment on point #1 though please.
1. You can do this already with a normal Map, just load your Visio drawing as JPEG/PNG background image on a normal map and place the sensors / devices then on it.

Created on Jun 17, 2015 7:34:27 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.