What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Maps FullScreen

Votes:

Hi

I currently have my map designed but need more room, i am running chrome in full screen but would like to remove the menu bar and the grey title bar at top.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Paul

custom-sensor full-screen layout maps

Created on Aug 15, 2013 10:26:59 AM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Thanks very much i found it about 30mins after i submitted.

For anyone looking :

With your Map loaded,

1 : Goto "Settings" Tab 2 : Turn on "Allow Public Access" 3 : Click on "Get HTML" Tab 4 : Copy the link in the Text box after src=" and before the last " 5 : Load this into your webbrowser and it will show the whole page without borders.

For me i also ran this in fullscreen mode on chrome using the kiosk option

path to chrome.exe -Kiosk http://link

Thanks

Created on Aug 16, 2013 7:50:15 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

In the design mode this is not possible but to view the map without any of PRTG showing, you should be able to use any of the /mapshow URLs that is in the GetHTML tab of the map section to see the map without borders.

Created on Aug 15, 2013 6:38:17 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Last change on Aug 15, 2013 6:39:25 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Thanks very much i found it about 30mins after i submitted.

For anyone looking :

With your Map loaded,

1 : Goto "Settings" Tab 2 : Turn on "Allow Public Access" 3 : Click on "Get HTML" Tab 4 : Copy the link in the Text box after src=" and before the last " 5 : Load this into your webbrowser and it will show the whole page without borders.

For me i also ran this in fullscreen mode on chrome using the kiosk option

path to chrome.exe -Kiosk http://link

Thanks

Created on Aug 16, 2013 7:50:15 AM

Votes:

Thanks for posting that information!

Created on Aug 16, 2013 8:31:06 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.