What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Feature Request - how to send a proper feature request to Paessler?

Votes:

I would like to know how to submit a formal request of a feature to Paessler, it would be really nice to have an automation process to run a report with specific dates, or by rolling periods (yearly for example) to be ran automatically every week.

A few months ago I submitted a question about this feature(https://kb.paessler.com/knowledgebase/en/topic/50073-how-to-automate-a-yearly-report-with-specific-dates-to-run-every-week), it is not critical but it will be nice to save some time doing this the automated way instead of running the reports manually.

I think other users would benefit from this particular feature, due to the fact that you can actually get pretty useful numbers and have a trend that can be reviewed every week (depending on the company needs).

Thanks in advance.

automation feature-request report rolling-periods

Created on Aug 20, 2013 8:13:34 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

You can either submit a ticket to [email protected] and request this specifically or another way that people submit the Feature Requests are to do what you did above in the post and put Feature Request in the title and tag it as well.

If Torsten said that it was put on the wishlist then it's there but sometimes things there can take months or years before we implement them due to other constraints that we have.

Created on Aug 21, 2013 1:54:43 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.