What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Report time is 1 hour later then it should be

Votes:

Hi all,

I noticed that the time in the reports is 1 hour later then it should be. The live data time is correct. Can it have anything to do with reading the system time wrong. I choose Western Europe timezone with 'Daylight saving time' off. Otherwise my system time is also 1 hour later then it should be.

TIA

Jaap

Windows 2008R2 SP1

report time windows windows-2008-r2-sp1

Created on Aug 21, 2013 6:31:15 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
have you checked the time zone settings of your user account in PRTG? You can do so under Setup | My Account. Please make sure the timezone matches your local timezone.
Best regards

Created on Aug 21, 2013 7:03:03 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Thanx for your swift reply.

I did check the timezone under Setup | My Account. It is correct. Tried a Timezone without the -1 hour (Dublin). Same result.

??

TIA

Jaap

Created on Aug 21, 2013 7:10:24 PM

Votes:

Hi,
what precise PRTG version are you using? Also what is the system time set to on the machine PRTG is running on?

Created on Aug 21, 2013 7:21:11 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.