What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

currently am using prtg network monitoring version 13.3.5.2870 trial version but i could not add snm

Votes:

Hello, Am using PRTG network monitoring trial version i have configured the system and the device(firewall,PC,Switch) with SNMP settings but i couldn't access the CPU load and other related information for any of these devices. Can you please check for the problem and give me the accurate solution for this. Thank you.

#2 #2007 prtg snmp-error-#2003

Created on Aug 28, 2013 7:48:07 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Please execute a "Walk" on the base OID 1.3.6.1 using our SNMP Tester and check if this returns the OID for the CPU load. In that case, add a SNMP Custom sensor with the OID in case. Alternatively, please forward us the resulting log to [email protected], with reference to this thread.

Created on Aug 28, 2013 8:40:55 AM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.