What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Install License on another server

Votes:

Hi, I currently have a license for 2500 sensors and I'm not using all of them. I also have a seperate enviroment that is disconnected from the internet (and from my PRTG Server) that needs about 100 sensors. My question is if it's possible to install an additional server on the seperate network and use the same license?

Or do I need to buy another license?

Thanks, Nandy.

licence multiple-locations multiple-servers

Created on Sep 30, 2013 12:13:37 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Sorry according to the License it is not allowed to use it on a second machine. For this case you need to buy an additional License or a site/corporate License.

Created on Sep 30, 2013 12:17:40 PM by  Michael Schmidt [Paessler Support] (150) 1 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.