What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Multiple QoS Sensors to various offices

Votes:

On our main probe i setup 11 qos sensors to other city's in our wan ... the first two worked fine i upped the ports from 50000 to 50001 and so on.

Sometimes some data comes through, i even started monitoring once an hour and keep getting PE062

Is there a maximum for these sensors on a probe ?

Can't find any mention in a manual how to config multiple qos sensors.

Working with the latest stable version.

probe prtg qos sensor wan

Created on Oct 8, 2013 1:06:34 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

This could very well be an overload on the system which is causing this but to confirm this for sure, the best thing would be to send in your system logs or send over the support bundle with the logs so we can take a look at what is happening with the probe system. You can send the logs directly to [email protected] or send the support bundle. Contact Support

Created on Oct 9, 2013 11:48:39 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.