What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

trying to find the cisco 3750 MIB for cpu history

Votes:

i have a cisco 3750 switch that i need to monitor the cpu utilization an di THOUGHT i was monitoring it via the "system health cpu" sensor. BUT for the past 5 days the graph has only show the utilization to be around 6%. which i know is incorrect because i telnet into the switch and do a "sh proc cpu hist" and a couple times the utilization jumped up to 75%.

So i thought i'd try creating a sensor using iods. but i cannot find one that gives the cpu info.

has anyone found such iod?

thanks, Gary

cisco cisco-3750 mib

Created on Nov 11, 2013 3:51:03 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

I'm afraid we don't know it off the bat, but Cisco offers a MIB Locator. Have you gone through that?

Created on Nov 11, 2013 6:32:26 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.