What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

List index out of bounds (0)

Votes:

i already have esx installed but why is it im getting this error "List index out of bounds (0)"?

esxi prtg wbem

Created on Nov 12, 2013 1:27:13 AM

5 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. May I ask, where exactly do you get this error? Can you please upload a few screenshots that show the steps that lead to this error? Thank you.

best regards.

Created on Nov 12, 2013 2:35:29 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I got that error whenever i tried to add sensor (vmware host hardware (wbem)), how will i solve that one?

thank you

Created on Nov 13, 2013 12:49:25 AM

Votes:

Which exact version of PRTG are you using? Can you please try restarting the target ESX(i)-Server?

Created on Nov 13, 2013 10:26:51 AM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

13.3.5.2794 version, i already restart but still the same..

Created on Nov 14, 2013 1:06:47 AM

Votes:

Hi, We getting this error from time to time. Just restart the Management Agents of the ESX Server and everything should be fine again

Best Regards

Created on Nov 14, 2013 5:54:32 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.