What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Unable to setup a defined schedule

Votes:

I am not able to setup a defined schedule using Schedule functionality. For example, 'mo:17:20-mo-19:20'. Using weekday/hour time table feature works fine but the defined time doesn't.

period schedule sensor

Created on Nov 20, 2013 3:36:20 PM

5 Replies

Votes:

Please try to use the format:

fr:19:30-mo:06:05

we:18:45-we:23:00

And post if you still have issues afterwards.

Created on Nov 20, 2013 9:56:55 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Actually, I have already tried that and it didn't worked for me. Basically, what I wanted to do is setup a schedule in Eastern Time Zone and wanted that to take effect in GMT zone.

Created on Nov 25, 2013 3:52:53 PM

Votes:

When you set up schedules in PRTG, they will be effective for the time zone that the server is set to. If your server is in the Eastern Time Zone, you would only need to set up the schedule to run 5 hours before for the GMT.

Created on Nov 26, 2013 10:24:08 AM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Yes, I did the same but still it doesn't work.

Created on Dec 3, 2013 4:30:01 PM

Votes:

Please forward us a screenshot of your settings to [email protected]. Please provide a link to this thread for reference.

Created on Dec 4, 2013 1:08:26 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.