What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Netflow 9 Conig Issue

Votes:

I have configured netflow and PRTG is receiving this flow data.. when i go to live data, i see the volume of the traffic with various fields..but i am looking for source\destination IPs and port numbers..this cant be seen here..please help

regards, vinayak.

netflow netflow-v9 prtg

Created on Nov 25, 2013 9:29:09 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

that is available in the TopLists.

Please take a look at

https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/toplists.htm

Created on Nov 25, 2013 9:59:21 AM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Votes:

thanks..but i am seeing only public IP address in the graph.. i have a GRE tunnel and NAT configured..is it possible to view source ip before NAT ?

Created on Nov 27, 2013 9:55:20 AM

Votes:

Hello,

it depends on from where you look at. Which interface is sending the netflow data. WAN or LAN.

Created on Dec 2, 2013 5:19:24 PM by  Aurelio Lombardi [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.