What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Use a Sensors down list in a map with customised detail

Votes:

I have a Map created with a "Down Sensors" object pointed at a group . I would like to customize the display if possible - it currently shows me lost of info such as Piority, Parent device etc. I would just like to see a status icon for the Sensor. Is it possible to edit the CSS or similar to only show me a subset of the usual "Sensor Down" map object ? (I want to do this seperatley of other mapss where i also use the sensor down object

customize maps sensor

Created on Nov 26, 2013 11:03:30 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

The only two ways that you would be able to do this would be to either shrink the size of the object for the down sensors to only show the sensor and the down for or you can use the other object of alarms gauges but this will show other sensors that are in an alarm status not just down.

The table that is used for this though is an object in and of itself and if it were changed this would change all of the tables like this and the PRTG interface would not work properly.

Created on Nov 26, 2013 5:08:18 PM by  Greg Campion [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.