What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can I get a list of all CSS items I can change for GeoMaps

Votes:

I am tryin to tweak the GeoMaps. I would like to change the colour of the "green" icons so that they stand out a little more on the map. Is this possible with GeoMaps custom CSS ?

Is it possible to get a full list of all the CSS changes I could make (across all of PRTG). It would save me asking multiple questions ?

css customize geo-maps

Created on Nov 27, 2013 12:59:56 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
you can change the colours of the marker with the following code

.map-marker.up
{
  background-color: #b4cc38;
}

in file <PRTG Install Directory>\webroot\css\styles_custom.css. To change the colour, please just change the colour code, which here is #b4cc38.
There is no list of all changeable items as you can basically customize the whole web interface using CSS and JavaScript. A good starting point here might be the API Documentation (tab Website Styling).
Best regards

Created on Nov 28, 2013 6:16:18 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

This css code doesn't appear to do anything in version 13.4.7.3706. Did something change?

I would like to change the map marker color so it doesn't blend into the map so much when it is green and is there a way to get rid of the white halo that is around the marker?

Created on Apr 2, 2014 10:03:37 PM

Votes:

You have to change the color code #b4cc38 (fafault green) to some value that fits your needs.

Created on Apr 3, 2014 7:43:24 AM by  Stefan Messner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.