What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to log-out an account in PRTG Enterprise Console?

Votes:

How to log-out an account in PRTG Enterprise Console? I have read your manual but i couldn't find it. What is user specific in EC?

enterprise-console prtg user-accounts

Created on Dec 5, 2013 6:07:21 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
a user cannot really be logged out in the EC. You might switch to another user, which can be done in the server settings in the EC, but you cannot log out.
Best regards

Created on Dec 5, 2013 6:50:48 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

I cannot access my settings in the EC. My password has been changed and am now trying to access the new password in the EC although it is restricting me from selecting my settings tab.

Created on Jun 19, 2014 12:25:08 AM

Votes:

Hi,
I was not referring to the settings which are pulled from the PRTG Core. The EC has Settings itself. Just select your PRTG server from the right panel in the EC. Then in the left panel click the little gear symbol showing up. You then can change your password. See also the manual page for the EC.
Best regards

Created on Jun 24, 2014 11:53:09 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.