What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Processing (Progress: 0%)

Votes:

Hi all, i urgently need help as my automatic reports remain in the processing stage. When i generate the same report manually, it runs fast. And when i test the email function it works well. But when i choose the generate and email report option, it just gets stuck at 0%. What could be causing this with my PRTG server please? Note this is urgent.

delayed email reports

Created on Jan 22, 2014 4:35:28 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

thank you very much for your KB-Post. Do HTML-Reports work? Which exact version of PRTG are you running?

best regards.

Created on Jan 22, 2014 4:17:01 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi, HTML reports work.

My PRTG version is 13.4.7.3532+

Created on Jan 23, 2014 4:05:18 AM

Votes:

I have now upgraded to PRTG Network Monitor 13.4.7.3748+ and the reports seem to be emailed properly now. I will wait until the scheduled one which is tomorrow and see if it is still working.

Created on Jan 23, 2014 7:29:53 AM

Votes:

Hello, I found that the the local print spooler service MUST be running.

Some security software might advise to shut down the print spooler service but in this case it MUST run.

The HTML report WILL run without the print spooler service but creating PDF reports WONT.

After restarting the Print Spooler Service a reboot of the core server is needed.

Created on Jan 3, 2022 12:46:16 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.