What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Reference companies

Votes:

At the moment I am comparing different monitoring solutions to see which is the best. I am very positive about PRTG but I still would like to know a few big companies who already use this software. This is something I cannot find and would really help to convince me wheter the software has already proven itself as a good monitoring solution.

Could you please name a few?

monitoring prtg software

Created on Feb 24, 2014 2:18:18 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

You can find official reference users in our Case Studies.

Beyond that, as a gauge, about 70% of all Fortune 100 companies use PRTG.

Please understand we cannot disclose further data without the explicit, written permission of our customers.

Created on Feb 25, 2014 2:23:49 PM by  Patrick Hutter [Paessler Support] (7,225) 3 3

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.